Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Florence Finds: Favorite Bar & Restaurant

Hi friends! Another Italy update - this time being my favorite restaurant and bar in all of Florence. Read below to find out why!


Irene: Favorite Bar

I love Irene because it has AMAZING sparkling cocktails like their strawberry puree'd Rossini or their version of a French 75 (my fave cocktail ever), the expensive price is worth it. My friend Nikki (pictured below) and I didn't go out every night so we justified the price by that we were "catching up" with everyone else who did go out all the time - sounds reasonable right?




Pietrasanta - a boozy milkshake





The "Barbie" Drink


French 75


I think Nikki likes it..


Rossini




La Giostra: Favorite Restaurant

La Giostra is DEFINITELY one not to be missed in Florence. Many celebrities have been there and it's easy to see why; from the complimentary sampler plate & glass of prosecco upon walking in to the twinkling lights that cover the ceiling, this place is a dream like no other. My highlights include the Burrata appetizer (kind of expensive but so amazing), the pear ravioli (sounds weird but tastes awesome - and I don't even like pears), and the tiramisu (best I've ever had - and I even made one in one of my cooking classes). Either way though, you can't go wrong - everything I had there tasted amazing!







Complimentary Sampler Plate


Burrata


Penne Pasta


Pumpkin Risotto


Pear Ravioli


Tiramisu

If you're ever in Florence - give these beauties a try. They won't disappoint!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or just something to say? Post it here!